Friday, June 02, 2006

They Say They Only Remember You When Your Dead and Your Gone, So On That Note I'm Leaving After This Song.

My blog title is one of my favourite lyrics from the "Best Rapper Alive" Jay-Z

Now that it is June I work for about 10 hours on Thursday and Friday. I am really enjoying giving the tours. On my first tour today I had about 40 people on the train and most of then were mentally challenged teens (I hope that's the PC term). One of the kids asked me if he could ride upfront with me, Usually we are not suppose to, but I didn't care he seemed like a nice dude. At the end of the tour they all gave me an ovation for my touring skills. It felt pretty good. I also got a $2 tip today from a Grandma who was there with her 4 grandkids.

It was 32 degrees today in Saskatoon. Being in the booth this morning was fine because there is AC there, but I was outside the rest of the afternoon giving tours. Sometimes I hate the sun. I blame everyone around the world for polluting the earth and making the ozone layer disappear.

This morning a bee got into my booth. The women who was at the booth saw the bee go in and said to me, "Well better in there with you then in here with me" What a bitch! At least have some sympathy to the fact that I'm going to have to deal with a bee. She didn't get any friendly chit chat from me after she said that.

With both my jobs at the zoo sometimes I feel like I get paid for doing nothing. In the booth I thought about how I was getting paid and all I was doing was reading Nelson Mandella's autobiography. F.Y.I., Mandella is my new hero. I'm going to patern my leadership of Christifanity like Mandella led his organization the ANC. I will go to jail for 27 years if that means that Christifanity becomes the ruling political party and main religion here in Canada. During the down time at the Train I found myself having staring contest with tiger who I have named Punjab, Looking at my neckbeard intensely in my rear view mirrors and trying to beat my high score on my cell phone game Astrosmash. Again I am getting paid while I do all this.
This is the autobiography. I agree with the quote on the cover

No comments: