Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I'm The Juggernaut, Bitch!



If you have read Dave's blog today you already know that we went and saw X-men last night. I agree with everything that Dave had to say about the movie. The Juggernaut was awesome and Kitty Pryde was cool. The best part of the movie was the epic battle near the end. The more I think about it the more I think Beast kicked ass in the battle. Kudos Frasier.

This is not Juggernaut from the movie. I felt it necessary to point that out.

Well I'm going to go relax for awhile. Starting tommorow I work about 10 hours a day on Thursday's and Friday's. Working Sucks!

1 comment:

Chip said...

I was thinking about Beast as well… we should make out. I was a little worried I would hate him because he's played by Frasier, but no that I think about it I never really thought about that when he was on screen. Frasier did a good job.