Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I'm A Spaceship Superstar!


Well the Oilers crapped out last night. They played a horrible first period. I'm sorry to all those Oilers fans out there. Carolina out played them last night. It would have been nice to have the Stanley Cup back in Canada where it belongs (or in Detroit). GO WINGS!

I watched the game last night over at Mike and Deanna's. Dave, Twyla and Elijah also joined us. Elijah seemed hypnotised by the hockey.

Dave I'm glad to hear that you are joining Jay-Z and myself in they boycott of Cristal. I know it's going to be hard to switch to a new brand of champaigne, but that dude was racist and we can't support racism.

Yesterday at the zoo there was a lot of highschool and older elementary school kids there. As we all know these kids are almost all assholes. I had a couple of dudes on the train who were being loud and obnoxious and swearing a bunch. There were also families on the train so I went back and told them that I would not start the train until they got off because they were making other people uncomfortable and they were being assholes. They gave me a bit of lip and I looked at them and said "you can stay on the train until 6 when I'm done, but I won't go with you guys on it" they could tell that I am a super badass and they got off the train.


I know the face is cut off, but this is Deanna giving me the finger

1 comment:

Luke said...

You are SO badass, chris.

Luke