Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'm Crooked Like White People Dancing Off Beat


I still have this killer cough and cold. It's really starting to piss me off. It's not so much the fact that I have a cold, but the fact that every time I have a huge cough I get really bad pains in my stomach. I'm 100% sure it's related to my hernia. I have had coughs were I can feel the hernia move from inside my stomach to outside of it.

Its it is suppose to rain tomorrow and Friday. This means that there is a good chance that I won't be driving the train those days. That kind of sucks. On the one hand I usually am not to disappointed when I don't have to work, but on the other hand I don't get paid. And you all know me, I'm all about the Benjamins(or in the case of Canada, the Queen Elizabeth's)

I'm sorry Dave I don't remember discussing the Ivory Coast game. Was that in your car on the way to your house. I know I only saw highlights from it and from what I heard it was a good game. TnT's defense was amazing during that Sweden game. The reason The game was awesome was beacuse everyone thought TnT would get blown out by the Swedes. Sweden did dominate the gameplay, but TnT got some chances. I'm mad that I will be at work for their game versus England tomorrow. Damn booth, at least I'll get the chance to finish Angels & Demons.

Here's hoping that the Oilers win tonight and extend the series another game. It doesn't feelright to have the Stanley Cup in North Carolina.
I know Dave will love this picture. This is my number one friend on myspace with the ultimate crunk cup.
If you go to the Atlanta Thrashers website you will be able to find a bunch of pictures of Lil Jon with the Stanley Cup. http://www.atlantathrashers.com/View.aspx?CID01=2f55ed7f-4c5f-4dea-893a-a8efa4300637

No comments: