Saturday, June 17, 2006

My Whole Crew is Lounging



One of the interesting parts of working at the zoo is the fact that you can watch animals have sex. I watched two minature horses have sex earlier this week and many questions came to mind, like can two minature horses produce a average sized horse? Little people can have averaged sized babies. The two horses are black and white, will they produce a minature zebra?

Sorry I missed you earlier this week Mikey. I still wasn't feeling to great. We will have to get together next week. I found out today that Del is having two concerts here on the first and second of July, are you still interested in going to one?

Big hockey game tonight. Even though I hate the Oilers (especially Fernando Pisani) I find myself routing for them. It's my Canadian pride coming through.

Tomorrow is father's day, even though my dad has no use for the interweb I will still wish him a happy father's day on the blog


He won't mind that I put a picture of him in bed on the interweb, will he?

Looks like I'm going to have to buy a new digital camera. Enjoy Cork and Wales Luke.

No comments: