Saturday, June 03, 2006

Love Me or Hate Me, Just Leave Me Alone

Hey, Hey, Hey !

Gilles your night sounded insane dude. I need to move to the MTL it sounds a lot more fun then the toon.

BC was solid today. We went to a liitle cafe which name escapes me at this moment. Jeff and I had the chicken salad and soup, it was delicious. It was good to see Jeff and Kim again, hadn't seen you dudes in a long time.

Twyla asked me today why there was no girl profits in Christifanity. I told her that Nicole had been named a profit a long time ago. Recently Gilles was bumped up to full profit.
Here is the official profit list:Dave, Luke, Mike, Nicole, Gilles.
I have been thinking about whether I should give Twyla profit status. I came to this conclusion: Even though Twyla gives me a hard time more then anybody, she also laughs at my jokes, so Twyla you are in. You are now an official profit. Congrats! This means though you are going to have to have your portrait painted at some point.

Here is my tour schedule at the zoo. Feel free to come and see me.
June:
Thursday & Friday-- 2:00pm-6:00pm
Sunday & Monday-- 2:00pm-6:00pm

Mike when the hell do you get back? I miss you, so bad.

How could you not miss this guy.

No comments: