Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Like A Pinch On The Neck From Mr. Spock



Dave made his World Cup predictions on his blog. I will make no predictions, but I will tell you that I will be cheering for the country of Trinidad & Tobago. I think most people know of my intimate connection with these small sister islands. TnT baby!

I'm glad to hear that BC is spreading to other groups. A Feminist BC is a great idea. Dudes can be feminists, I wonder if I can join. I would bring up the feminist arguement that women should have the right to be prostitutes because its their body and they should have the right to do what they want with their bodies.

George W. has brought the gay marriage debate back into the forefront of US politics. This is a reactionary move. The Christian Conservatives who got Bush elected have been making noise recently about having their issues ignored by the President. They have been threatning to not be active in the upcoming mid-term elections. The Republicans need these guys in certain states to help win the elections. So to appease them Bush is once again trying to get the members of the House to pass a bill that would ban gay marriage in the US. He wants to go as far as to have traditional marriage protected by the Constitution. I don't know how many gay Americans read my blog, but for those who do don't worry. Bush tried to do this a few years ago and he failed miserably and by all accounts this effort will fail as well.

I'm sure you have all heard of the terror plot and arrests that were made last week in Ontario. Some defense lawyers have been complaining that these dudes who were arrested may have been entrapt by the RCMP. My inner Conservative came out when I heard about this. Who gives a shit if these dicks were entrapt. They were planning on killing Canadians, Screw them! These dudes are a disgrace to their religion and their people.

Woooah, don't worry cool laid back Chris is back. No more nastiness.

Here's a sweet picture of me and my neice to counter act the nasty me from earlier. This was taken a couple years ago.

1 comment:

Chip said...

Bush is also trying to regain support from his own party, the Republicans, as well by bring up this topic. Have you noticed how much Bush has been focusing on domestic issues lately? They all know it won't go anywhere but it looks good to the people they need support from.