Friday, June 23, 2006

I'm Down By Law, And I Know My Way Around




Well it's 11:30pm and I have nothing better to do then blog. I'm too tired to go out and the best thing on TV is Mighty Ducks 2.

If I remember correctly Dave and Twyla said they won't be doing BC this week so I will take the bull by the horns and organize something.

Sean Clark I am glad to hear that you are enjoying the blog. I wil never get too techno advanced, I'm immature 4-life. Please feel free to forward the blog address to anyone you feel will enjoy my musing and thoughts. And congrats on winning the playoff pool. I'm proud of my huge jump in the standings. I also enjoy the links in your emails, keep them coming.

In the future when hovercrafts become the normal form of transportation I am going to start a hovercraft gang. The problem is finding a good gang name. I know what you are all thinking, what a great idea, well like all great ideas I am not the first to think of it. Hunter S. Thompson had the idea in his book Hell's Angels which I am currently reading.


Today was free admission day at the zoo. This means that the zoo was insanely busy. Almost 1200 people took the tour. My voice was horse after my shift from talking so much. My patience was wearing thin near the end, but don't worry I kept it together. One of my worst fears is that I will run over one of the peacocks during the tour. Do you think I would get fired? People before Peacocks!

Dave I saw your mom at the zoo today, we had a nice chat.

No comments: