Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I've Got A Solar Powered Laser Beem Guitar



Hello friends

One of the draw backs of working at the zoo is everybody thinks your an animal expert. I'm no zoologist, I'm a political scientist! I perform mad crazy political experiments in my laboratory. I also don't like looking like a fool when people ask me questions that I don't know the answer too, so I make educated guesses. They're probably all wrong, but who cares.

I have to put my two cents into this whole other Fjords issue. These dudes in North Carolina are obviously idiots if they think that you guys can both have the name, "the j is silent" what a bunch of tools. I think they key to this whole situation isn't to ask them to change their name, but to break their spirit. I brainstormed a few ideas last night. One of them being me sending a series of pictures of me giving them the finger. There is also an idea that involves phony lawyers and knife fighting (ask for details).

1 comment:

Chip said...

Or we could just bug the hell out of one of the members

Phone # 803-547-3238
Cellphone # 803-554-4692