Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Couldn't Afford A Car, So She Names Her Daughter Alexis





Not much to say today. It's Mother Fucking Hot! Sorry for the Profanity, but there is no other way to describe the hotness. Apparently next Wednesday its going to be 37 degree. Hopefully it will be a bit cooler in Waskesui were I will be. All you other people have to seriously stop polluting mother earth and destroying the ozone layer.

Dave you have to let me know Lohan's myspace address, then my cyber stalking can begin. First we will become myspace friends, then real life friends, and then we'll hook up, and after that I'll marry her get a quicky divorce and get half of her cash. Brilliant!

I am now officialy cheering for England in the World Cup. TnT made their country proud, but no onew expected them to make it to the elimination rounds. England deserves the World Cup. I know your cheering for Italy Dave, but Italy blows.

Yeah! Three Lions Baby

2 comments:

Luke said...

They say here in Ireland that Italy are the only team with a hair stylist on staff at the bench!

Chip said...

That explains why they look so fabulous when their kicking everyone’s ass.

arrivederci bambino