Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Your Hot To Trot, You Think Your Slicker Then Grease




I had to erase the links to Dave and Luke's blog. Every time you clicked on them you wouldn't be sent to their blogs you would be sent to some site called webfire. It was weird. I'll put the links back later and hopefully there will be no problems.

I went out with Jeff and Kim last night. We went and had beer and food at Alexander's. The food was good as was the conversation and the music.

Today was the first time in months that I slept in past noon and I must say it felt damn good. I slept for all of you out there who had to get up early. I'm looking forward to wings tonight.


DOMINIC!, WHERE'S DOMINIC!

3 comments:

Chip said...

It's because you put .ca at the end of our blog addresses, try .com that should work.

Anonymous said...

I sure miss wings. Almost as much as I miss hanging out and that's a lot.
Nicole

Chip said...

Matt Damon To Be Re'Bourne' As Captain Kirk?
Matt Damon's future might soon coalesce with William Shatner's past, as Star Trek's famous captain. According to Yahoo Entertainment News, the "Bourne" again actor might be just that, now that J.J. Abrams plans to transport the Ocean's 12 actor into the role of Captain Kirk for "Star Trek XI." As producer & director of the highly anticipated prequel, Abrams is clearly aiming to do things right for the franchise and for fans and even approached Shatner himself for support on the casting choice, for which the former Captain happily approved. The plot for the new film is being kept under-wraps, however recent rumor developments suggest the previously mentioned storyline (Kirk and Spock's senior year at Starfleet Academy) might not be far off (star)base.