Thursday, November 02, 2006

PARIS BABY

I have traded tea and scones for red wine and croissants



I have landed in one of the world's greatest cities. And I must admit it is pretty amazing here.

Now a quick recap:


Spent a couple of days in Cardiff, it is very nice there. I am actually going back in late November for the Beer and Cider festival(I found a cheap flight). Then The Luker and I went to London for a day. London was a really cool city, I would have loved to spend more time there, but I also love having some money in my pocket, very expensive. 3 pounds for one ride on the tube.
Luke and I took a double decker bus tour of London, we got to see all the major sights, including the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace.

Luke took off Home yesterday and I caught a bus to Paris. The bus trip was alright. I got some sleep. The giant ferry over the English Channel was very cool. I got into Paris at night and quickly figured out the metro system, very easy. I was pretty tired so I just chilled out the first night. Today I walked around Paris. I also went to Notre Dame Cathedral. I could stare at the stain glass for hours. Tomorrow I'm thinking I will hit the Louvre and maybe some other museums. And Saturday I am Eiffel Tower bound.

Sunday I am going to Geneva Switzerland. The home of the European headquarters of the UN. I hope Kofi's there.

later
the neltoid

1 comment:

Chip said...

Kofi might be busy packing up his desk