Saturday, November 04, 2006

I CONQUERED THE TOWER


Tonight is my last night here in Paris. So many places in Europe are hyped up and some live up to it and some don't. Paris definately does. This place is amazing.


Yesterday I went to the Louvre. I saw the Mona Lisa, the most famous peice of art in the world. It was a lot smaller then I had envisioned. The Louvre is huge. There is so many cool things to check out, including the Venis Demilo, which was impressive. There was also a mummy. Lots of other cool statues as well. My favourite being the one of Hercules.

Today I went up the eiffel tower. It was large and pretty cool. The view, as you all can imagine is breath taking. I went all the way to the top. I saw all the sights of Paris, like the Arc de Triumph, Oh Napoleon, you so crazy. I got a warm feeling in my heart knowing that I was in the very place where Tom Cruise preposed to Katie Holmes.

Tomorrow I am on a train at 710am to Geneva.

Luke, I got you a France patch, as you requested

Later.

cbn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr.Nelson,
It sounds like you are having a really great time on your trip. You are making us all very jealous, which I know was your plan all along. I totally forgot to tell you about the one good thing about Budapest- the labrynth. You have to go and take pictures of you drink wine from the fountain.
Have fun!! We miss you!!
Ms. Harriman

CBN said...

Thanks for the tip Ms. Harriman. I miss you all as well. Say hi to my hetero-life mate for me and to eli, I know he won't understand, but say it anyway