Saturday, November 25, 2006





I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED MY DRUNK PHONE CALLS


Last night Nicole and I did a little bar hopping here in Cardiff. It was fun, Nicole spilt a rum and coke in her purse and almost got puked on by some dude. When we got home we decided it would be prudent to call some friends back home. I got a hold of Dave, Twyla an Eli and had a nice chat. Mike and Deanna wern't home so I left a drunken message, but I got to talk to Mike just a few minutes ago. We also video chatted with Luker. I also had a drunk MSN chat with Jeff on Thursday. Nicole and I have been drinking regularly.


Good Luck to the Huskies in the Vanier today


Here are some more pics

I believe they are of a fountain in Luccerne a swan in Luccerne, the Hungarian parliament, and the top of Notre Dame cathedral.


See yeah friends, (Nicole and are hitting the Beer and Cider festival tonight)

No comments: