Thursday, November 09, 2006

CATCHING SOME ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's in ZURICH


I am currently in Zurich. It is a pretty tame city, very business oriented. So what do you do when you are in a boring city and you have already paid for 3 nights in your hostel? You take day trips. Today I went to Luzern also known as Lucernne (Like the milk) It is a beautiful town on lake Geneva. Unfortunately it was a bit rainy today, so I bought an umbrella. I walked around Luzern, took a bunch of pictures. Tomorrow I am going to either Bern or Interlaken. Interlaken is suppose to be amazing, that's why I'm leaning towards it.

There is a dude in my dorm room here who I think has been living in this dorm room for a long time. He's very old and he has crap every where around the room. He has bags full of newspapers in every corner of this 6 person dorm. There is a medium sized dresser between his bed and mine and all three droors are filled with random crap, like beer bottle caps and old phone cards. At first this guy really creeped me out(I think it was the muttering to himself) but now I feel sorry for this old guy. Being that old and having your entire life in a dorm in a hostel. If this ever happens to me, somebody please take me in.

Well my time in Switzerland is coming to an end. The sceneary in this country is amazing. It is worth coming here just to look around at the landscape. I have also noticed that the Swiss have a thing for fountains. There are fountains everywhere.

Saturday I'm off to Austria. First stop Salzburg, home of the Sound of Music. Apparently there are Sound of Music tours, we'll see how bored I get.

Later
Me, a name I call myself

1 comment:

CBN said...

Go to Interlaken. It's great!!
Love
Mom