Monday, November 06, 2006

"THE GENEVA CONVENTIONS ARE QUAINT"--US Attorney General Alberto Gonzales


Alberto is right the Geneva Conventions are quaint, because this is a nice little quaint town. It is quiet here, which is a complete 180 from Paris. I enjoy a little quiet once and awhile. It's kind of cool when you walk down the street and you look to your left and in the distance you can see the Swiss Alps. I often have moments where I just can't believe I'm in some of these places.

Congrats to the Riders. Take that Calgary!
Was Gainer allowed on the sidelines?, someone let me know. It sucks that I am missing so many good sporting events like the CFL playoffs, The NFL, The start of the NBA season, Hockey, man I miss hockey, all they play here is "football", many people here also call it soccer though. What makes this worse is knowing that my stepbrother is watching all these things on a 50 inch high definition television. Damn you Paul! I take comfort in knowing that I will be back in time for NBA and NHL playoffs as well as March Madness

I also really miss LOST. Dave keeps on teasing me with little comments like LOST is so good this season and it's also sad. So many scenarios have gone through my head. It takes all the strength inside of me to not go look up what's going on online.

What else has happened recently? ummmm, oh yeah, Saddam got sentenced to death by hanging. Bush must have loved that. He does love the death penalty and I bet if he could have hung some people while he was Governor of Texas he would have.

Well I'm off to the UN

later
the toid

1 comment:

Luke said...

NO! They didn't allow Gainer in. B.C. said he is welcome there, though!

Thanks for grabbing that badge!

Luke