Monday, November 27, 2006

HEY


It has been a pretty tame Monday here. Nicole made the easy decison to take it easy last night so we did not drink(we had drinks with supper, not crazy drinking). The beer and cider festival on Saturday was a lot of fun. I assume that many of you have gone to Nicole's blog and checked out the video's, if you havn't go do so.

Yesterday we went down to Cardiff Bay with a bunch of Nicole's friends from school to witness a tree lighting ceremony at a Norwegian church. The Norwegian politicain who was going to light the tree brought up a local little girl to help him light the tree. There was suppose to be a big countdown, but the little girl lit the tree prematurely and has now ruined Christmas for all the Welsh and myself. I maybe exagerating a little. After the tree was lit and the Norwegian national anthem was sung a bunch of Norwegian exchange students and local Cardiff children took part in the Norwegian tradition of dancing around the tree. This is a tradition I will be brining back to Saskatoon next Christmas. This Christmas I will dance around a bottle of Jack Daniels on a beach in the Alicante region of Spain.

Now here are some pics that I did yesterday when I was bored on the computer.







ABC yeah

No comments: