Sunday, November 19, 2006

'Beer Has Been Scientifically Linked To Falling Down'--William Nelson


Hello all

I am currently in Munich Germany, the heart of Bavaria.

I am still amazed at the weather I have been getting here in the east. The sun is always shining. There are occasional bursts of rain, but they are few and far between.

Last night I went to the Hofbrauhaus, the most famous of all the beerhalls here in Munich. The place is crazy. It is a giant room with everyone drinking giant beers. We need a beerhall in the Toon. Maybe I will open one. I have to also point out that German beer is really strong. Let us just say I was a bit inebriated after two giant beers. But do not worry dad, I did not fall down.

I am here for one more night and then I am going to go to Berlin for a couple days before I go back to Wales to see Nico.

Unfortunately I could not make it to Rome for the TomKat wedding. Hopefully I can make it to Tom Cruise's next wedding.

Until the next time I feel inspired to type
Neltodium

2 comments:

Chip said...

Can I open a Beer hall with you?

CBN said...

Yes,but first I have to bring you to Munich so we can soak in the beerhall culture together.