Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year To Some, Not All

I hope you all had a good New Years Eve and Day. I spent the night with my friends sharing some drinks and laughter. We almost missed the countdown, but fortunately I glanced at a clock at 11:59pm.


I like the rest of my family seem to be battling a cold at the moment. I hate colds. It sucks because I finally shook the cold I got like a month ago and now I have another one.

I personally think that New Year's Resolutions are lame. Why wait until the new year to make a change in your life. But if I had to make a New Year's Resolution it would probably be too tone down my cornacopia of awesomeness so that other people can show their cornacopia's of awesomeness.

Later guys and dolls

neltoid

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just saw that ad! arrrggg!
p.s. merry christafarmas!

Anonymous said...

Maybe your New Years resolution should be to improve your grammar and spelling.
Love,
Everyone Ever