Saturday, December 30, 2006

BOOM POW SURPRISE

Hello folks.

I apologize if the last post was offensive or seemed different from my usual ramblings, I was drunk. Kudos to Embo though for being an excellent typist as well. I should hire a personal assistant so I can dictate all my blogs. And by the way I do not actually hate immigrants.


As I am sure you all know I came home from Europe for the holidays. I enjoyed my time in Europe. I saw some amazing things and I met some very cool people, but I was ready to come home. I decided it would also be the most fun to surprise people. So I did. Surprising people is really fun. I just like blowing peoples minds.
I will never forget the look on some of the peoples faces, namely my parents and seeing JB's jaw drop when he realized it was me. The best reaction came from my 3 year old neice who upon seeing me ran to my arms gave me a hug and started to jump up and down yelling my name.

At this time I would also like to give mention to my brother Paul who was the only member of my family in on the surprise and as part of the deal we made I will now officially make Paul the first Saint of CHRISTIFANITY, Congrats Aikenhead.

I am here until February 9th, so if anybody wants to get together I am available for boozing, drinking, partying, wine tastings, beerfests, and other social activities.

Later
Neltoid

No comments: