Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I Want You So Hard, I Want You So Good

Hey Folks


My grandma's 80th Birthday was a huge success. The 16 members of my family were able to pose for long enough to get our portrait taken. I wore my classic grey pants with a black button up shirt. Lets just say I looked good.

After the portrait my dad took my sister, neice, and I out for dim sum at Genesis. It was delicious. Then we met up with our family again for a come and go tea at the Parktown hotel. And a lot of people came. Apparently my grandma is really popular. Then about 30 of us went out for supper at the Granada, which I had never been to before. I had chicken fingers and beer.

After supper I dropped my sister and neice off and then I went to Amigos for the Fjords show. As expected they rocked out with their cocks out(not literally). It was a good night, I saw a lot of good people who I had not seen in a while. I spent most of the night talking to Twyla, which was cool.

So that was my Saturday.

Sunday I watched football with Paul.

Superbowl prediction: Colts 24 - Bears 17

Monday I hung out with my neice during the day and watched 24 that night. I can't believe that Jack's brother and father may be involved in the most recent attacks.

Yesterday I went and had wings with Gilles, Nicole, and Luke. It was a good scene.

Unfortunately Nicole has to go back to Wales on Thursday. See you in May friend.

Later
neltoid

1 comment:

nicole said...

See you in May friend,
Hopefully we can talk on msn.
I hope you have a fabulous trip too!