Wednesday, January 31, 2007

When It Comes To OPP, Damn Skippy I'm With It!

I went out and shovelled my driveway today and then I looked outside a couple hours later to see that it was snowing again. How frustrating. I hate shovelling. I have a big driveway and that means a lot of snow. I have also occupied my day with laundry. For some reason I like doing my own laundry. One of my pet peeves is other people doing my laundry. I have been like this since I was like 13.

If anyone checked out Dave's blog today you would notice the announcement for the b-day/going away party this Saturday February 3rd. This will be everyone's oppurtunity to celebrate Dave's birthday and to say goodbye to Mike and Deanna who leave on the 5th for their wedding/honeymoon. You can also come say goodbye to me, but I will only be gone for 5 weeks while M & D will be gone for 5 months. I fortunately will be able to see M & D a bit more because I'll be at the wedding in Hawaii(Kauai) and I can confirm that I will be meeting them in New Zealand in Mid March. I found a really good deal on a return ticket from Sydney to Auckland.

Here are some pics of Kauai. I post these pics to make everyone not coming to the wedding insanely jealous





Warmest Regards
Neltoid

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. C.B. Nelson,
You are a turd. I do not wish to see pictures of something I have to regretfully miss. Not all of us have trust funds.
Yours truly,
T.B. Harriman

CBN said...

I wish I had a trust fund. Then I wouldn't have to worry at all about money for the rest of my life. I am not so much a turd, but rather an asshole
Sincerely
C.B. Nelson