Monday, January 15, 2007

I Don't Know What's Better, Getting Laid Or Getting Paid, All I Know Is When I Get One The Others Getting Away

Greeting Earthlings


Still no reply from the annonymous insulter. This person is clearly a coward. I am guessing they are a left-wing Liberal Pinko who hates freedom. This annonymous insulter really needs to put their money where their mouth is. If your grammar and spelling is so good that you feel you can insult mine then you should feel confident enough in yourself to compete in the grammar rodeo. If my grammar and spelling need improving then what do you have to worry about?

We had an excellent BC at Jerry's food emporium. I finally got to see Daved and Matteo. I had the Big Breakfast, it was good except for the bacon. I like my bacon crispy, not chewy. I guess I should have requested crispy, my mistake.

Dave and I played Lego StarWars the videogame on Friday which was quite fun.

Saturday after I spent all day at my stepbrothers watching football I went out for some drinks with Ryalls. Smith eventually joined us. It was good.

The season premier of 24 last night was pretty good. I can't wait to see what happens tonight. Those 2 years in a Chinese prison have definately changed Jack Bauer.

Later
neltoid

No comments: