Monday, January 08, 2007

No One Insults My Grammar And Gets Away With It!

It looks like someone has decided to attack me through my comments option of this my glorious blog.

If you people do not know what I am speaking of then go to my previous blog and read the second comment.

Apparently someone is not a fan of my grammar or spelling. Well I'm not a fan of people who leave anonnymous comments. If you want to insult me via the blog then have the balls to put your name behind the insult. This annonymous insulter has touched a nerve with me. I worked extrememly hard over the years to improve my grammar and that hard work landed me a B.A. and hopefully in the future more degrees. Now I fully admit that my blog has had grammatical and spelling mistakes, but that is not from lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of proof reading.

So I have decided to challenge this annonymous insulter to a grammar competion or better yet a grammar rodeo. Reveal yourself annonymous insulter and answer my challenge! You have awakened the vengeful beast that lays inside me. Prepare to be humiliated.

neltoid

No comments: