Thursday, January 11, 2007

I'm Like A Russian Mobsta, Drinking Distilled Vodka

We got 25 centimeteres of snow here, how ridiculous is that. Blizzards suck unless they are the delicious Dairy Queen version. It took my dad almost 2 and a half hours to drive home from work. Normally it doesn't take over 20 minutes to get any where here in The Toon.

Being stuck in the house does kind of suck, but I have been making the best of it. Thank God for booze! Am I right, Holla!
I have been playing some scrabble with my mom and to no ones surprise I am destroying her and of course catching up on some video games you know typical Christifanian stuff.

I hope no one got stuck in a crappy place (except for my annonymous insulter, I hope he/she got stuck in like the worst place imaginable and I can imagine a lot of bad places, this is assuming this person lives in The Toon. I am still waiting for this person to come forward. The grammar rodeo won't be to hard, especially for someone who feels superior enough to judge a persons grammar and spelling).

Kudos to Jeffy on the new blog. I'm surprised you have even done one blog Pederson. I hope my prediction that you will totally neglect this blog doesn't come true. Did you go to Edmonton? If anyone could drive through a blizzard it would be you Jeff.

Later

neltoid

1 comment:

CBN said...

Christopher Blair Nelson
Your comments are cold, heartless, and untrue, unless your definition of "destroying" someone is different than mine!! I WILL have revenge, and I will not help you with the spelling of words with a "z" again!!!!
Love, as always
Your mother