Friday, January 19, 2007

Kick That Dirt Off Your Shoulder

I am a bit dissapointed that a couple of certain people have been using there blog links to attack each other. You two should really go to therapy. I'll pay for it. Metallica went to therapy so can The Fjords.

Jeff and I had an excellent day yesterday. We played Madden 07 for a few hours then we went to Nino's for supper I had dry ribs, Jeff had chicken fingers. Jeff knew our waitress so we got free drinks which was cool. Then we went back to Jeff's house and played more Madden. I went 1 and 3, so the next time we play I am going to have revenge on my mind. It's a good thing I am such a good loser, right Jeff.

Tomorrow is my Grandma's 80th birthday and my family has a whole day of things planned. The first thing we are doing is a family portarit. By my calculations there will be 12 adults, 3 toddlers, and a baby, should be a gong show. What is a proper portrait outfit? I think I am going to go with a nice shirt and sweater combo.

Tomorrow is also the much anticipated Fjords comeback show. So everybody should come check it out. I'll be there.

Did anyone else notice that the results for the super villian tests for everyone else the highests percentages were in the seventies, but mine was in the nineties. Maybe I am pure evil.

One thing I know is that I am not a coward like the annonymous insulter.

I noticed yesterday that a person from Russia checked out my blog. So here is a special message for my Russian friends.
Christifanity одно поистине вероисповедание

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't wear orange to the family portrait. Blue always matches, best yet wear white.
T

Anonymous said...

Растаможка Киев, Одесса
Консультации ВЭД
Дима Литейный
logisticskiev7@yandex.ru
+38 093 318 1567