Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Don't Start To Flex Up In The Discotheque




Tonight is a glorious night, Why? because tonight is the season premeire of the best show on Television LOST. The only crappy part of my trip is that I will be missing LOST, but I have recruited my main man DB to tape all the episodes I will be missing. Your good people DB.

Speaking of my trip I leave on Sunday morning. I land In Frankfurt Germany. I have already booked a place to stay for a few days in Frankfurt. I am staying at a place called The Stay and Learn Hostel and that's what I intend to do.

This Friday October 6th I will be hosting a Chris Nelson Farewell Eurotrash party. All guests will be asked to dress like Eurotrash so I can get use to being around Eurotrash. These are my favourite pictures from my google image search of Eurotrash




I would also like to encourage all my guests to bring some cd's that they think I might enjoy so I can put them on my ipod. I have room for like 6500 more songs.

1 comment:

Luke said...

Hi Chris,

I sure hope your party goes well tonight. If you don't get to the UK before November 1st, then I won't see you for a very long time. I hope that your trip is absolutely fantastic, and that you have a wonderful experience in the Magical World of Mystery that is Europe. Woo Hoo!

Luker