Monday, October 09, 2006

The Neltoid Has Landed


Well I am here in Frankfurt Germany. I have been up for the past 14 or so hours and I am starting to feel a little tired. It is 835 in the morning here and I can not check into my room until 2. I made the decision to take a cab to my hostel. This was a great move on my part, why you might ask, because my cab was a mercedes benz and we were going ridiculously fast on the Autoban. It was awesome. My hostel is situated right by the main train station as well as many sex shops and internet cafes. Everything a guy needs.

I was shocked at how fast it seemed my plane rides were. It felt like I barely left Saskatoon before we started landing procedures into Toronto. The Toronto flight was good because there was no one beside me and I got to stretch a bit. I missed time my layover in TO, I thought it was a couple hours it ended up only being like 40 minutes. The plane here to Frankfurt was packed no stretching for this 8 hour flight. I sat beside this nice older guy from Victoria who was on his way to Bucharest.

Flying at night is awesome, about an hour outside of Frankfurt we could see the lights of Amsterdam, it looked amazing. I ended up getting a little sleep on the plane. I unfortunately slept through Nacho Libre staring Jack Black. I will never know whether he got the girl or became a great Luchadore. I was however awake for the Notebook staring McGosling. There love was the strongest love ever.

I am sorry I did not get to see you jeff and kim before I left. Until February.

Well that is it for now.

I love you all

chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy travels Chris! Hope to see you soon!
Nicole