Monday, October 23, 2006

Brugge or Bust


I have just landed in Brugges. It is a beautiful day here.

Brussels was alright. It is a very noisy city. The best part of Brussels was the Grand Market. It is a very cool square with shops and museums. A lot of old buildings. I ate some delicious belgian chocolate and drank some delicious belgian beer.

I had a private room in Brussels which was awesome. My last night in Amsterdam I had a full 12 people in the dorm and between the two people tag team snoring and the annoying Austrailian guy listening to techno music, I was ready to snap.

I hope everyone is doing well. Keep sending the emails and blog comments. It's great hearing news from home.

Later

nelsonium (the most precious element in the world

2 comments:

Luke said...

Hey Chris, I hope you like Brugges

Make sure you go to Passage to eat, at 26 Dweerstraat. Really cool restaraunt, and so cheap. That place pretty much made our time there!

Take care, see you friday!

Luker

Luke said...

Hey Chris, I hope you like Brugges

Make sure you go to Passage to eat, at 26 Dweerstraat. Really cool restaraunt, and so cheap. That place pretty much made our time there!

Take care, see you friday!

Luker