Thursday, October 19, 2006

Leaving Nether-Nether-lands



Tonight is my last night here in this very interseting country. I have many memories. The giant park in Rotterdam, the giant hookers in the Red Light District, and the giant statues of Emperial Japan I just saw at the Van Gogh Museum.

The Van Gogh Museum was a very cool experience. Along with the large collection of some amazing works by Van Gogh, there was also a large exhibit on Emperial Japan. Great statues, vases, and paintings. Van Gogh did some very cool Japan inspired work. My favourite period had to be the time he spent in Southern France. Great Paintings.

Today was a much different day then yesterday. Today was Van Gogh and amazing art, yesterday was The Sex Museum(there's so much I don't know) and the Hash, Marijaunna, and Hemp Museum. The Pot Museum was basically a building full of pro-marijaunna propaganda. It is right next to a greenhouse and I did get to see some very large plants.

Tomorrow I'm off to Brussels, to work on my beer muscles.


neltoid

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris, I am so proud that you are my son. It is great that you are catching all the cultural highlights in Europe,
Love
Mom