Sunday, October 29, 2006

LONDON CALLING


So much to talk about.


I left Bruge for Brussels. I sat next to a man with horrible BO. But who am I to talk.

Got to Brussels and got harrased by the UK immigration Bitch. She corrected me on how to say Newfoundland. I got through that ordeal. And I boarded a train to London where I met the man reading over my shoulder this very second, Luke Ryalls. We had a beer in London before we hopped a bus to Bath where we met Nicole. The three of us tore up Bath. That city will never be the same.

We are now in Cardiff so Luke can pick up his stuff before he comes home. Luke and I are going to London tomorrow where we plan to punch the queen.

More updates to come, including pictures

1 comment:

CBN said...

Hey Chris

Newfund-land (slurred together)
or New-found-land (all equally emphasized)
Who is this person to question a man from Canada? I hope you got her ID. She'll have your mama to deal with.

Cheery-bye--do people still say that over there?
Love and hugs
Mom