Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Searching For German Heavy Metal Bars


Hello all.

After getting a good nights sleep last night (15 hours) I am feeling refreshed, and soar. I am soar because my bed is not that comfortable. Who would have thought hostel beds wouldn't be the most comfortable.

Frankfurt is kind of a boring city. I am leaving here early Thursday morning for Rotterdam in the Netherlands. I am spending two days in Rotterdam before I go to Amsterdam. I did some reading on the place I am staying at in Amsterdam. It is called the Bulldog Hotel and it is in The Red Light District. The cafe below the hotel is also the first marijauna cafe in the city. After learning all this I tried to change my reservations because I'm not down with sex or drugs, but alas I could not and I have to stay at this hotel.

From Amsterdam I think I am going to go check out Belgium. I have also been checking out ways to get to Cardiff so I can come see you Nicole. I may take a train from Brussels to London and then London to Cardiff, I'll keep you posted. Maybe I'll be there for Halloween.

Later peeps

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris!
That sounds awesome but I am gone on my study retreat on Halloween. The weekend just before halloween would be great because Luke is still here until the 1st and he flies out of London. We could even meet you in London or somewhere else. Something to also keep in mind is the Great Welsh Beer & Cider Festival in Cardiff the 23rd - 25th of nov. Anyway, hope you're having fun today.
Nicole