Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Jim Dandy To The Rescue



Tonight sucked!

I spent the day babysitting my neice which was fine, but after I dropped her off things just started to suck. As I was driving home I bumped a curb on Taylor and it caused my tire to go flat. Not having CAA coverage and not wanting to pay for a someone to come put the donut on, I decided to change it myself. This is no big deal I know how to change a tire, my dad showed me one night when he got a flat years ago. So as I get out to start the process of jacking the car up it starts to rain heavily. I hate the rain. So I'm getting soaked, but there are still good people in this world, a guy came and gave me an umbrella. I never got his name, but I would like to say thank you to the dude who lives at 34 Cumberland Cres. Your solid in my book.
Because of the flat I missed going to a movie with M&D, sorry guys. And now I have to go to get this wheel fixed and I may have to buy a new rim which would suck.

This has put me in a bad mood, so I've decided to leave the country in a week and a half.

Sincerely
The Neltoid

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for leaving the country! Sorry about the bad time you had changing your tire. That sounds crappy. When is the Chris train coming to a location near me??

Talk to you soon,

Nicole