Friday, March 09, 2007

Well Shock Me Shock Me

Hey party people

Well to my surprise Mike and Deanna decided to jet off from Fiji and come to Auckland and come spend a couple extra days with yours truly. I read this on there blog yesterday, but I didn't know when they were coming, so I went about my day of exploring Auckland harbour and then I decided to go back to my room and have a power nap, as I was fading asleep I see someone burst through the door and try to slap my knee...Mike Larson. So we hung out all yesterday night and today we took a ferry to Devenport and explored over there. Tonight is the big night though, we are going to go see some New Zealand rugby action. I predict a riot(started by Mike and I ).

We also have tomorrow and most of Monday together. Monday night Mike and Deanna take an overnight bus to Wellington while I fly so we'll be seperated for like 12 hours. It's awesome to have people around who I know.

I'm home in a week.


later

nelson

No comments: