Monday, March 19, 2007

Running Back To Saskatoon

Greetings from home.


Well I survived the marathon travelling day and I have made it home safe and sound.


My flights wern't actually that bad. I ended up having an emergeny row all to myself from Sydney all the way to Vancouver, so I got to stretch out and have lots of leg room. I watched 3 movies. 2 were really bad, those being A Good Year starring Russell Crowe and The Guardian starring Kevin Costener and Kutcher. The third was Night At The Museum which was pretty good. I am going to have to see it again, as you all know seeing a movie on a plane is not the best way to expereince a film. I also watched a Looney Tunes cartoon involving Speedy Gonzalez and Sylvester the Cat which I found hilarious.

The only real downside of the travelling was about 2 hours into my first flight my Ipod completely froze and I had no clue why or how to fix it. My first theory was that an electro-magnetic pulse had been set off some where over the Pacific and my Ipod was the only thing effected. I was very bitter that I did not have music for the trip, as I have said to many people I would not have made it through Europe without my Ipod.
Upon arriving home I learned that I just had to reset it which took about six seconds.

Now that I am home I have no clue what I am doing with my life. A decision will be made soon, keep checking the blog for more details.


Later
christopher

2 comments:

nicole said...

Are you having fun back home???

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris, upon my return I won't know what I'm doing either. Shall we start something together? Maybe open a business?

Luke