Monday, March 05, 2007

Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Tiger

I am back in Sydney. I am going to relax and take it easy here for a couple of days then as you all know Z-land.

My trip up the coast was a success. I checked out Byron Bay which is a very cool spot. I did not get to Australia zoo, I did a little investigating and I found out it is very erpensive to get in. And what's the point of going if I have no chance of meeting the Croc Hunter(Stupid Stingray). I am going to go check out a zoo here in Sydney tomorrow.

My flight yesterday was the most turbulent flight of my life it seemed like every 2 minutes we would hit a patch of turbulence. It was crazy. During the worst part of the turbulence "Shook Me All Night Long" by ACDC came on my Ipod, I had to laugh.

Yesterday at the Brisbane airport I was "randomly"(they were totally racially profiling me)selected to be tested for explosive material. They wave this thing that looks like a glue gun all over your body and your carry on items. No explosive material was found. I did have a nice chat with the guy administering the test. He called Canadians "the good North Americans"


That's it for today.

Sincerely

nelson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey chris, Security at Aussie airports is strict. Do you remember when I was busted by a beagle in 2002 for having an apple in my knapsack? (not allowed to transport fruits and veggies between states).
Love you
Mom