Wednesday, March 14, 2007

We Have The Sexy Time

Well the Honeymoon is over, well at least the part with me. I left Mike and Deanna last night. The three of us had a rockin' good time this past 6 days.

I flew into Auckland last night and spent the night in the Auckland airport. Those 8 hours went by slowly. I did manage to get some sleep, but I would wake up every half hour or so and realize I was in an airport. I also had some crazy dreams

New Zealand is a lot of fun. I highly recommend you all go. We spent the the past couple of days in the capital of Wellington. This is also the home of Peter Jackson and the filming location for many of the scenes in The Lord of The Rings.

Deanna and Myself's nerd factors have gone up drastically since yesterday when we took a Lord of The Rings tour. It was very informative and interesting. It was also a good way to see a lot of the countryside. It did however start to rain heavily during the tour which completely ruined Rivendell for me. Mike was going to come, but he had a tummy ache(I wish you could type sarcasm). Anyways I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your trip. Even though it will totally suck with out me.

In Under 48 hours I will be beginning the long process of getting home. I have been dreading this day. Not the coming home part, but rather the travelling for like 24 hours. 18 hours to Vancouver, 5 hour layover in Vancouver, and 3 hours from Vancouver to Saskatoon, brutal.

The next blog will be from Glorious nation of Canada

see ya real soon

cn

No comments: