Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Brisbane

Greetings from fantastic Brisbane


I rolled in here earlier today. I have spent the past 4 nights on the Gold Coast. I stayed a hostel, which was actually the house of an older couple named Anne and Kerry(It was more like a B&B). It was very nice. I basically had the basement of their house to myself. A double bed, TV, Kitchen, everything a dude needed.

The house was out in like the suburbs of the city of Coolangata, so it was kind of hard to get anywhere. I did manage to do some explorin'. I checked out some beaches, including Surfer's Paradsise. Which is this extremely tacky little town that is geared at tourists, but it was worth checking out.

Brisbane seems like a really cool city. Apparently it consistently rates as one of the best places to live in the world. I am here for 4-5 days then I am back to Sydney for a few days. then I am off to New Zealand, which I am really looking forward to. I spend 4 days in Auckland, on the third day the Honeymooner's fly into town and we have about 3 days of crazy fun together. We go to Wellington the day after they arrive, them on a 11 hour bus, me on a 1 hour plane, Suckers.

I don't have many specific goals while I'm here in Brisbane. I think I am going to go check out Byron Bay(the most easternly point of Oz) and hopefully Australia Zoo(Croc Hunters Zoo, R.I.P)

I din't have internet access the past 4 days so I apologize for the lack of emails and blogging, I'll make up for it this week.


See You All Real Soon

christopher

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris, Aussie lives there. You should get ahold of that guy, he's a riot. And yes his real name is Aussie.
jamkaretsukarno@hotmail.com