Thursday, February 08, 2007

ALOHA: It means Hello and Goodbye

Greetings my friends, family, and well wishers


This is my last blog from chilly Saskatoon for the next 5 weeks. Tomorrow I am off to Hawaii to witness the marriage of my good friends Mike Larson and Deanna Fast. I am very happy for both Mike and Deanna, but I am disappointed that they decided not to have a traditional Christifanity wedding which as we all know involves lots of booze, drugs, nudity, and farm animals........ah such as life.

After my week in Hawaii I go to Austraila and New Zealand for a month. In New Zealand I will be meeting up with Mike and Deanna for a few days on their honeymoon. Who hasn't dreamt of honeymooning with a close friend.
I am back on St Patrick's Day(March 17). So If any one wants to go for some green beers when I get back let me know.


Like on my last trip I will be sure to post on my glorious blog as much as possible and hopefully get some pics for you all to enjoy.

Other things to report:

I tried the videogame guitar hero at my cousins house and I must admit I was very impressed.

I would also like to thank Dave, Eli and Twyla for having me over for supper on Wednesday. It was the first homecooked meal in a while for me. I didn't even realize that there was no delicious meat until many hours later.

The new episode of LOST yesterday was totally amazing. Dave remember to tape the episodes for me. Twyla---nag him constantly so he remembers. If you could also tape 24 for me that would be great. Next week it's 2 hours long so tape accordingly.

I had a small shindig this past weekend. It was for Dave's upcoming 26th birthday and a going away party for Mike and Deanna because of their extendo-honeymoon. Many drinks were had and a good time was had by all. Also happy birthday Nicole.


Next time you read a new blog from me I'll be basking in the warmth of a tropical paradise.


Later suckers

neltoid

2 comments:

nicole said...

Have a fantastic trip, friend!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cousin,

I'm back from the land of the dead! Flu season is among us. Wish I was lying on the beach soaking up the sun and getting to swim in the big waves. See you in March. Enjoy your time.

Scruffy