Tuesday, December 05, 2006

ROME IF YOU WANT TOO


One of the good things about me having a eurailpass is that I can go to places on a whim, and that is what I did yesterday. I am currently in Rome, it is very impressive, imagining being in a place where everytime you walk around the corner there is some kind of really old building or statue or church(lots of churches) I have not been able to see much of the really cool stuff because during my whim to come to Rome I developed a nasty cold. I am shocked that I had not gotten one earlier, I think I used my mental powers to ward off the cold until now(The 11 hour train trip weakened my mental powers). So I have been taking it easy, little walks here and there, but that is about it, I am hoping that I feel well enough tomorrow so I can go check out Vatican City and the Colosseum(I think I might do one of the cheesy tourist buses like Luker and I did in London). I am here until Thursday then I think I am going to go checkout Florence.

later
cb neltoid

No comments: