Monday, December 11, 2006

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS CHRIS NELSON?


Greetings

Yesterday when I was chatting with Nicole she mentioned I should blog more. I apologize if my lack of blogging for the past week has affected any of you negatively.

Anyways like I said in the last blog I did go up to Florence. It is a beautiful city, it also rained on me there. I still had my cold so I wasn´t as gun-ho as I usually am when I get to a new city, but I did manage to go check out the Duomo and Michalengelo´s David(the most famous sculpture in the world). It was much more impressive in person and unlike the Mona Lisa nad the Colesseum it was bigger then expected. I still prefer Chris Nelson´s David(love ya Browntown).

I also had my fair share of delicious gelati while I was in Florence, my favourite being Nutella. Nutella is the most delicious thing in the world. It is like spreading the inside of a Ferrero Rochner on anything(I must give credit for this analogy to Nicole a fellow Nutella lover). I also tried a particularily good pistachio gelati.

Christmas season is in full effect here in the old world. It just doesn´t seem right without snow. Lit up palm trees? what the hell!

Well that´s it for now.

Later peeps

Neltoid





Oh Yeah, the answer of the title is?
Barcelona

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for blogging Chris. I live on the computer and when people blog I feel a little less robotic.
Regis and Nikki Lee

Anonymous said...

I love nutella too. Did you know that it is also made by Ferrero?

Barcelona? Crazy, man.

I hope you're having a good time.

Luke

Chip said...

I love you as well Neltoid

They should make a game about trying to find where on the globe you are hiding, and call it where in the "Where in the world is Chris Nelson".

CBN said...

Great Idea man. I think there should be an accapela band involved some how as well