Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'm Bringing Sexy Back



I would first like to wish all my friends and family who are going back to school a good year. Remember school is cool.

I bought season 2 of LOST yesterday. I have to get my parents caught up on this season before October 4th when season 3 begins. My parents missed the last disc of season 1. They thought the episode where Boone died was the season finally. I got them straightened out.

I also got a new cell phone yesterday. It is much better then my old one. I also switched plans and I now only pay like $20 a month, but I still get a ton of minutes. I decided to take my cell with me to Europe. I won't make calls on it, but I will use it as a clock and alarm clock.

I'm glad to hear you beat Indiana Jones Dave. I know first hand that the last level is insanely tough. You must have spent a lot of time trying to beat it. Kudos.

Later Dudes

No comments: