Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I'll Be Calling Out To People Like A Casting Call




The inevitable has happened. It was announced a couple of days ago that there will be a big screen version of The Hobbit. Apparently Peter Jackson hasn't signed on yet to direct, but no one else can direct that movie.


I was covering a shift on the train at the zoo this past Sunday and I ran into an old friend. It was the same old friend you ran into Dave, the one who lives right by you. We had an excellent conversation. I hadn't had a good talk with her for awhile and I really enjoyed talking to her again. She sat upfront and came on a tour with me.

This Friday I'm going to a zoo staff windup. Free supper and bowling. Now I am not the greatest bowler, but I have decided to bring out my inner Lebowski. So I'm going to drink white russians and smoke a J before I go.




I realized that I have not done a political fueled blog lately. So I have decided that the next blog will be all about world politics. So get prepared because I'm going to throw down some mad political knowledge

My trip is coming closer and closer. Last week it all became real when my passport and my eurarail pass came on the same day. I look like a serial killer in my passport photo. Well at least I don't look middle eastern. They totally get racial profiled at airports.

Later

Chris Honcho

2 comments:

Luke said...

Well, you got me reeled in. Who is the friend?

Luker

Chip said...

I know who it is :)