Monday, September 04, 2006

In The City Of Compton, We Keep It Rockin'





I had an enjoyable birthday yesterday. I went to the Granary for supper with the fam. I had the Chicken Cordon Blue and salad wagon. Then went back home for presents and birthday pie. I got of bunch of things for my upcoming trip, like a Swiss Army Knife, a small carry on bag, and other small things. I'm having a BBQ at my dad's tonight to celebrate my birth with my dad's side of the family.

After my family stuff was done I went to O'Shea's with Dave. We were met by Twyla and to my surprise Jeff. I thought Jeff was still going to be in Edmonton, it was a nice surprise. Thanks for telling him about the drinking Kim. Bea also joined us. The five of us had some drinks, some laughs, and some good conversation.

I woke up this morning and I was told by my stepbrother that the Steve Irwin "The Crocodile Hunter" had been killed by a stingray. I was in shock. I loved the Croc Hunter. If you scroll down to the previous blogs you will see a picture of Steve.

R.I.P

No comments: