Sunday, May 28, 2006

Long Haired, Freaky People Need Not Apply.

We went to EE Buritos for BC yesterday. According to everyone it is a great place, but if I went on yesterday I would have to argue that. Our waiter was a bit of a space head and Dave and I got the wrong Tamales. Twyla assures me that it is usually much better so I am taking her word for it and we will have to go back there soon. I also missed not having Kim and Jeff there. I know Jeff had to babysit, but where were you Kim? We are going to some African place next week, hopefully I won't be called into work.

Dave, Twyla, and I watched the Oilers game last night. Congrats to the Oilers. I'm sure that you must be on cloud nine Jeffy. I still hate the Oilers. I will only cheer for Oilers if they play Buffalo. I hate Buffalo even more.



I was going through some old pictures and I saw this one and it made me laugh. Looks like Dave is checkin out Deanna's ass. I'm in the background drunk.