Friday, May 26, 2006

I would like to thank Dave for the blog refferel yesterday. I am not going to explain his blog title here, but if people really want to know I will tell them.

STORIES FROM THE BOOTH:

Yesterday I watched two robins fight each other for a good five minutes. One of the robin's was the clear aggressor. He would strut over to the other robin and peck him a bit, then they would fly about six feet off the ground and try to ram each other. It was pretty fun to watch.

A lady who I would say was in her mid to late fifties came to booth yesterday. First of all she parked about as far away from the booth as possible, she then spent about 2-3 minutes opening every window in the car except her own. When she finally got her window open she realized that she was to far to hand me the money so she then had to figure out how to unlock the door, after she figured that out she opened the door and got half way out, at this point I noticed the car moving and I said "your car is still in gear" but it was to late, the car was off. Luckily the passenger was able to slam on the breaks before anything was hit. I felt bad for this older lady, but I couldn't help laughing.

A clown came to my window today. For those of you who don't know I have a thing against clowns. Anyways, she was driving a minivan in her full clown costume and make-up she asked if she had to pay. She did have to pay, but I didn't want to deal with a damn dirty clown so i said "NO" and slammed my window shut.