Saturday, August 26, 2006

I'm So Moving On, YEAH YEAH





Last Sunday I went into work and the train wouldn't start. As you could imagine I was crushed over the fact that I did not have to work. So to make myself feel better I went up to Mike's cabin early and surprised everybody.

Mike's cabin was a good time. It was both fun and relaxing which was exactly what I needed. Some highlights of the time at the cabin were swimming, boating, golfing, and being thrown from a golf cart by Mike's dad. Now don't worry I'm fine. I walked away with some bruises and soarness.

If you would like to learn more of the cabin go to Daves blog. The link is on the right.

So apparently the plan of having BC at my work is coming to fruition tomorrow. I honestly didn't think it would happen.



I was talking with Bea today and she commented on this picture below which is on my myspace site. I thought I would share it with the masses. Luke made this little pic.
"I'll see you in heaven, forever baby"



No comments: