Saturday, August 05, 2006

I Asked You To Go To The Green Day Concert, You Said You Never Heard Of Them, How Cool Is That! So I Went To Your Room And Read Your Diary




The Fjord's beer night was in my opinion a success last night. A lot of people showed up, including Jeff's, Kim's, and Luke's parents. Jim stole the show for a good portion of the night. The best thing Jim did was table pound a beer with Ken (Luke's dad). The worst thing Jim did was puke on a table in front of a bunch of people, fortunately I went to the bathroom just before the puking happened so I missed it. Watching Jim puke seemed to really affect Dave.

As I predicted I got pretty drunk. It was good drunk, I wasn't stumbling around I was just having a good time. I saw some good people who I hadn't seen in a while, like Chris Cotton and Zuri Epp. I also met Kim's parents and I had a nice little convo with them. I also told Bev (Jeff's mom) all about my upcoming trip to Europe. Bev also drove Jeff, Kim, Dave, and I home. That's Solid

I always new Dave was a hippy tree hugger


Here's a pic of me and D. This was when the neck beard was just a dream, now it's a reality.



No comments: