Thursday, August 31, 2006

FUNKYBOSS, FUNKYBOSS, Get Off My Back!





Tomorrow is my last full day at the zoo. Will I miss this job? I don't think I'll miss it, but I will look back on this job with mostly fond memories.

I hooked my dad up with an email address yesterday. I then had to explain to him over the phone about gmail and how he could send and check his account. Man am I patient.

Planning for my European vacation has been going well. I got my passport application sent off without any problems. I have a tentative plan of where I want to go. The problem is I would really like to go everywhere, but I don't have the time or the money honey.

Here is a map of Europe to give you guys some perspective. This is the unofficail intenerary:
Land in Frankfurt Germany, spend a few days Oktober festing

Go to the Netherlands, spend a week in Ampsterdam blowing all my money in the Red Light District, then spend another week touring around the rest of the country

Go to Belgium and work on my beer Muscles from Brussels and also go to Bruge where my good frien JB worked

Go to France and check out Paris. Then go to the Normandy region and check out some WWII historical locations

Go to London and hunt for the English Nelson's

Go to Wales and crash with Nicole

Then go to the French Riviera

Go to Spain and learn a little Spanish

Then to Italy to eat delicious food and check out the Vatican

Then a couple days in Greece

Then to Croatia

Croatia up to Hungary

From Hungary to Slovakia

Slovakia to Poland

Poland to Czech Republic

And then Czech Republic back to Germany for my flight home.

Then I spend three days at home before I go to Hawaii and Austrailla for a month and a half.

I'm tired just writing all that.


For all my fellow LOST fanatics. Season Three starts on October 4th. I will be here for the first episode, but then I will miss the next seven. I am going to rely on someone to tape the missed episode for me. I plan on watching them all during my three day visit home. Dave this sounds like a perfect job for you. You have nothing else going on in your life, right?

No comments: