Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'll Be Where The Eagles Are Flying Higher and Higher



The newest thing that drives me crazy at work is when people who sit right behind me on the train talk loudly on their cell phones for the entire tour. I had a lady who did this for the entire zoo and heritage tour. I was ready to punch her. It is very distracting. I very passive aggresively cranked the voulume of my microphone, not only could I not hear her, but I'm guessing she was having problems hearing who ever was on the other line. Thank god I only have a couple more weeks there.


Well its official. I am taking off. Not to the great white north like in that Rush song, but rather to Europe. I leave October 8th. I land in Frankfurt, just in time for Oktober Fest. I will then be backpacking across the continent. Some people may say that I can't hit every country in Europe, I say those people are pessimists and I am a raging optimist. I then comeback to Saskatoon in early February for a few days before I go to Hawaii for M & D's wedding and from Hawaii to Sydney Austrailla for a month of Down Under Debotchery.


This will be me when I'm down there

2 comments:

Luke said...

Yay!

That trip sounds awesome. I think you'll have a hell of a time. You HAVE to come to the UK so we can hang out before November 1st, ok? Is that asking too much? I hope not.

Miss you man,

Luke

Anonymous said...

Hellooo! So happy you have a take-off date! Looking forward to seeing you,
Nicole